This is Dr. Erin Johnson, PRRS Technical Manager for Boehringer Ingelheim. In this video, she discusses how producers can maintain motivation during a PRRS break, and what we’ve learned about PRRS control through experience and research-sharing. She was interviewed by PorkNetwork editor JoAnn Alumbaugh at the SwineLink meeting, held recently in Des Moines, Iowa and sponsored by BI.
Help your staff work through a PRRS break
- Most ag markets held up surprisingly well Tuesday
- Photo of the Day: A boar gets his time to shine
- Brenneman: It’s feeding time and the sows are screaming
- Lighter Side: City pays farmers to not water crops
- Livestock futures outperformed the crop markets Tuesday morning
- Meet America’s top #ChopGriller