This is Dr. Erin Johnson, PRRS Technical Manager for Boehringer Ingelheim. In this video, she discusses how producers can maintain motivation during a PRRS break, and what we’ve learned about PRRS control through experience and research-sharing. She was interviewed by PorkNetwork editor JoAnn Alumbaugh at the SwineLink meeting, held recently in Des Moines, Iowa and sponsored by BI.
Help your staff work through a PRRS break
- Decline in oil prices caused by weak demand, good supply
- New online market for weaner pigs, feeder pigs
- Lower feed costs, less production lead to record livestock prices
- Grain Prices @ Illinois Interior Country Elevators
- Hog Outlook: Hog prices lower this week
- Pork Signals: Seasonal price decline underway