By now most readers of this blog, at least in the US, have read about the spread of PED virus in the Midwest swine industry. Last Wednesday at a meeting of veterinarians and producers at World Pork Expo it was announced that there have been 103 confirmed infections in the past month with the number expected to grow rapidly.
- U.S. Ag Centers ready for National Farm Safety and Health Week
- Lower hog numbers keep prices high
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Purdue Extension conference to cover latest info on PEDv
- NPPC responds to White House antibiotic resistance report
- AHI comment on PCAST report on antibiotic resistance