By now most readers of this blog, at least in the US, have read about the spread of PED virus in the Midwest swine industry. Last Wednesday at a meeting of veterinarians and producers at World Pork Expo it was announced that there have been 103 confirmed infections in the past month with the number expected to grow rapidly.
- USDA considers mandatory reporting for PEDv
- Crude oil inventories at lowest level since 2012
- Grain markets post diverse reactions to USDA data on Friday
- House legislation dictates more research on E15
- Quality colostrum: First step in producing Full Potential pigs
- Secretary of Agriculture inspires FFA youth to face challenges