Jennifer Koeman, National Pork Board’s director of producer and public health, offers tips to protect people and pigs as influenza season gets underway. She also explains virus strains and how they get their names.
What you need to know about influenza
- USMEF: Regional director sees potential in Cambodian market
- Novartis opens animal health books to Bayer, others
- Charity watchdog exposes HSUS for incorrect tax filings
- Fact sheet: Farm bill programs and the environment, economy
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- Farrow-to-finish margins strongly in the black