Jennifer Koeman, National Pork Board’s director of producer and public health, offers tips to protect people and pigs as influenza season gets underway. She also explains virus strains and how they get their names.
What you need to know about influenza
- U.S. gasoline prices tumble on back of refinery cuts
- NRCS highlights funding to repair dams
- Tyson to sell Mexico, Brazil poultry businesses to JBS
- U.S. group overhauls China business in meat safety scandal
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Appeals court rules with FDA on feed antibiotics