Jennifer Koeman, National Pork Board’s director of producer and public health, offers tips to protect people and pigs as influenza season gets underway. She also explains virus strains and how they get their names.
What you need to know about influenza
- How do you compare to USDA's income, expense summary?
- Where is the safety net? There is no safety net
- Informed caregivers can help reduce pre-weaning mortality rates
- Lead negotiator sees January finish for overdue U.S. farm bill
- Crop markets mostly higher Tuesday night
- Nine things that should be in a cropland lease
- USMEF: Regional director sees potential in Cambodian market
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- Fact sheet: Farm bill programs and the environment, economy
- Farrow-to-finish margins strongly in the black
- Novartis opens animal health books to Bayer, others
- Pork Checkoff kicks off '21 Days of Christmas Traditions'