By now most readers of this blog, at least in the US, have read about the spread of PED virus in the Midwest swine industry. Last Wednesday at a meeting of veterinarians and producers at World Pork Expo it was announced that there have been 103 confirmed infections in the past month with the number expected to grow rapidly.
Brumm Speaks Out: PED virus and biosecurity
- U.S. Grains Council calls on China to approve trait in DDGs
- PEDv and the future – Is there support for farmers?
- Crop markets generally strong at midday Monday
- U.S. gasoline prices tumble on back of refinery cuts
- NRCS highlights funding to repair dams
- Tyson to sell Mexico, Brazil poultry businesses to JBS
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Hog Outlook: Another month of record retail pork prices
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note
- Lighter Side: Rural sign warns of farm animals having sex