Jennifer Koeman, National Pork Board’s director of producer and public health, offers tips to protect people and pigs as influenza season gets underway. She also explains virus strains and how they get their names.
What you need to know about influenza
- Ag markets moved generally higher Wednesday
- Infrastructure limits ag export growth, economist says
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- Oil pressured by Bernanke comments, crude stocks up
- Repainting “American Gothic:” Number of women farming triples
- Commentary: Severely ticked off