Jennifer Koeman, National Pork Board’s director of producer and public health, offers tips to protect people and pigs as influenza season gets underway. She also explains virus strains and how they get their names.
What you need to know about influenza
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Doane Market Watch: All eyes on Friday's Hogs & Pigs report
- Food versus fuel in U.S. renewable energy showdown
- Lower hog numbers keep prices high
- Photo of the day: Pink tractors help make pig chores fun