Jennifer Koeman, National Pork Board’s director of producer and public health, offers tips to protect people and pigs as influenza season gets underway. She also explains virus strains and how they get their names.
What you need to know about influenza
- Crop markets are mostly lower to start the week
- “Using farmers as educators, not mascots”
- Alumbaugh: The industry loses a leader: Dr. James McKean
- Hog Outlook: Cash hog prices sharply lower for second week
- Programs for beginning farmers, ranchers
- Cargill gives $150,000 to Pork Board for PEDV feed Rresearch