An Indiana farmer showcases how he cares for the pigs raised on his family’s farm. Hear him share how technology and innovation have positively changed the ways pigs are born and raised on farms today. Provided by the U.S. Farmers and Ranchers Alliance.
Accurate portrayal of today's pig care
- FAO urges support for animal disease monitoring
- If it looks like a skunk and smells like a skunk…
- Cotton, soyoil diverged from general ag strength Thursday night
- Trillions of gallons of water lost in Calif. drought
- U.S. and Canadian hog inventory down 4 percent
- Preventive screening saves lives at Wisconsin Farm Tech Days