USDA’s chief economist says U.S. crop production should increase in 2013 and that could lead to lower prices for farmers. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
USDA chief economist: Production up, prices down
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note
- Meeting to focus on food, farm and fuel
- PEDv and the future – Is there support for farmers?