USDA’s chief economist says U.S. crop production should increase in 2013 and that could lead to lower prices for farmers. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
USDA chief economist: Production up, prices down
- Missouri’s ‘Right to Farm’ heads to recount
- Bigger is better with the new John Deere 2730 Combination Ripper
- Baise: Iowa drainage district pushes EPA to 'ditch the rule'
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- New resource shows half of GMO research is independent
- It’s only natural, but what does that mean?