USDA’s chief economist says U.S. crop production should increase in 2013 and that could lead to lower prices for farmers. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
USDA chief economist: Production up, prices down
- Zoetis announces recipients of Honoring Caregivers Award
- Ag markets were decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Brumm Speaks Out: More on swine nutrition
- Farrow-to-finish margins pushed higher again
- Photo of the day: Forget #felfies – here comes #pelfies!