USDA’s chief economist says U.S. crop production should increase in 2013 and that could lead to lower prices for farmers. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
USDA chief economist: Production up, prices down
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Will tornado alley come alive this weekend?
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Guarding against overreach of the Endangered Species Act
- Zinpro Corporation announces realignment and promotions
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Exports: Corn sales see slight uptick, soybeans plummet again