First exome sequence completed in pigs
PIC, in collaboration with Edinburgh Genomics and the Roslin Institute at the University of Edinburgh, have been the first to complete exome sequencing in pigs. FULL STORY »
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Surging soy prices sparked a broad crop-market advance Wednesday
- Farrow-to-finish margins tumble
- Goodwill Ambassadors for Family Farming recognized
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Lighter Side: Make way for the swimming pigs of…