Heather Youngs, Ph.D., bioenergy analysis fellow at University of California, Berkley, reports on a two-year panel study of California’s energy system with a look to the year 2050 and a legislative requirement for greenhouse gas emission to be 80 percent below 1990 levels. Youngs said it is an extremely aggressive goal.
Report says Calif. GHG reduction nearly impossible
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Drought wars: Calif. drought vs. Dust Bowl
- Lighter Side: Rancher selling feral pork
- UK feed wheat purchased by Murphy Brown
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace