Heather Youngs, Ph.D., bioenergy analysis fellow at University of California, Berkley, reports on a two-year panel study of California’s energy system with a look to the year 2050 and a legislative requirement for greenhouse gas emission to be 80 percent below 1990 levels. Youngs said it is an extremely aggressive goal.
Report says Calif. GHG reduction nearly impossible
- Workshop to discuss nutrient application, management, stewardship
- Help for flood affected farmers
- USDA says has detected virus in Iowa hog population
- Oil rallies for third day, shrugging off firm dollar
- Ag markets diverged significantly Friday afternoon
- Hog Outlook: Retail prices up 2.4 percent over the last 2 years
- McDonald’s replaces Angus burgers with new burgers, more bacon
- Insects. They’re what’s for dinner!
- Tyson selects panel to monitor animal welfare program
- NPPC: America’s hog farmers urge Christie to veto bill
- World food supply depends on character, virtuous leadership
- Pot Pigs: Marijuana and vodka fed to hogs