Heather Youngs, Ph.D., bioenergy analysis fellow at University of California, Berkley, reports on a two-year panel study of California’s energy system with a look to the year 2050 and a legislative requirement for greenhouse gas emission to be 80 percent below 1990 levels. Youngs said it is an extremely aggressive goal.
Report says Calif. GHG reduction nearly impossible
- Hog Outlook: Another month of record retail pork prices
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Luc Dufresne to receive Science in Practice award
- Lighter Side: Rural sign warns of farm animals having sex
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- CF Industries sells carbon credits, donates proceeds to FFA