Heather Youngs, Ph.D., bioenergy analysis fellow at University of California, Berkley, reports on a two-year panel study of California’s energy system with a look to the year 2050 and a legislative requirement for greenhouse gas emission to be 80 percent below 1990 levels. Youngs said it is an extremely aggressive goal.
Report says Calif. GHG reduction nearly impossible
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note
- Meeting to focus on food, farm and fuel
- Hog Outlook: Another month of record retail pork prices