Allan Stokes, National Pork Board’s director of environmental programs, offers tips for manure application on drought-stressed land as well as successful manure management strategies that can be applied throughout the year.
Manure application tips for drought-stressed fields
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Appeals court rules with FDA on feed antibiotics
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Lighter Side: Reebok woos CrossFit athletes with…bacon?
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Cooney: Weaner breakevens sink to $81