Allan Stokes, National Pork Board’s director of environmental programs, offers tips for manure application on drought-stressed land as well as successful manure management strategies that can be applied throughout the year.
Manure application tips for drought-stressed fields
- Ag markets moved generally higher Wednesday
- Infrastructure limits ag export growth, economist says
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- Oil pressured by Bernanke comments, crude stocks up
- Repainting “American Gothic:” Number of women farming triples
- Commentary: Severely ticked off