Allan Stokes, National Pork Board’s director of environmental programs, offers tips for manure application on drought-stressed land as well as successful manure management strategies that can be applied throughout the year.
Manure application tips for drought-stressed fields
- Missouri’s ‘Right to Farm’ heads to recount
- Bigger is better with the new John Deere 2730 Combination Ripper
- Baise: Iowa drainage district pushes EPA to 'ditch the rule'
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- New resource shows half of GMO research is independent
- It’s only natural, but what does that mean?