Allan Stokes, National Pork Board’s director of environmental programs, offers tips for manure application on drought-stressed land as well as successful manure management strategies that can be applied throughout the year.
Manure application tips for drought-stressed fields
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- U.S. Ag Centers ready for National Farm Safety and Health Week
- Lower hog numbers keep prices high
- Food versus fuel in U.S. renewable energy showdown
- Doane Market Watch: All eyes on Friday's Hogs & Pigs report