Phil Seng, president and CEO of the U.S. Meat Export Federation, discusses the importance of the USDA’s Market Access Program (MAP) in expanding beef exports, and the need to include MAP in the debate over the next farm bill.
Risk to USDA’s Market Access Program
- Keeping pigs comfortable during high heat and humidity
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Lighter Side: Man allegedly steals 32 tons of bacon
- Pork packer margins are back in the black
- Brumm Speaks Out: A new economic climate versus last year
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses