Phil Seng, president and CEO of the U.S. Meat Export Federation, discusses the importance of the USDA’s Market Access Program (MAP) in expanding beef exports, and the need to include MAP in the debate over the next farm bill.
Risk to USDA’s Market Access Program
- Search continues for best breaded pork tenderloin
- Pork Checkoff announces search for America's top #ChopGriller
- PEDv reaches Mexico
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Online Chinese pork promotion draws rave reviews
- Baise: Water Police, part four: EPA's definition of 'adjacent waters'