Phil Seng, president and CEO of the U.S. Meat Export Federation, discusses the importance of the USDA’s Market Access Program (MAP) in expanding beef exports, and the need to include MAP in the debate over the next farm bill.
Risk to USDA’s Market Access Program
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Appeals court rules with FDA on feed antibiotics
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Lighter Side: Reebok woos CrossFit athletes with…bacon?
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Cooney: Weaner breakevens sink to $81