Phil Seng, president and CEO of the U.S. Meat Export Federation, discusses the importance of the USDA’s Market Access Program (MAP) in expanding beef exports, and the need to include MAP in the debate over the next farm bill.
Risk to USDA’s Market Access Program
- Ag markets traded widely Wednesday
- FFA partners with MLB teams to raise funds, awarness
- Europe's fear of U.S. hormone meat, GM food sows divide opinions
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday morning
- For Canadian farmers, South Korea deal a chance to catch up
- Pork industry launches three-prong strategy to combat PEDv