At the recent National Pork Industry Forum, Pork Act Delegates selected their recommended list of nominees for soon-to-be-vacant positions on the National Pork Board. USDA Secretary Ann Veneman will appoint five individuals to three-year terms on the board. The Nominees include:
- Hugh Dorminy, Russellville, Ark.
- Lynn Harrison, Elk Mound, Wis.
- Michael Bayes, Orient, Ohio
- Deborah Johnson, N.C.
- Mark Bartusek, New Prague, Minn.
- David Bentley, Marshall, Mo.
- Alden Zuhlke, Brunswick, Neb.
- Wayne Peugh, Edelstein, Ill.
Veneman is expected to announce her selection on the board members by early summer.