The Humane Society of the United States gives less than one percent of its massive donations to local pet shelters, but, it has socked away more than $17 million dollars to its pension fund.
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- U.S. has right to require labeling of meat
- U.S. beef, pork on display at one of world’s largest food shows
- Ag markets proved generally mixed Monday night
- 2015 National Pork Board Member nominations deadline approaching