K-State Swine Nutritionist Bob Goodband explains why the distillers dry grain with solubles has a lower percentage of corn oil because the distillers are keeping the corn oil for resale.
- Hog Outlook: Retail pork prices average $4.215 per pound
- Higher pork production anticipated in 2015
- Lighter Side: World's tallest cow found in Illinois
- Mark Greenwood named president of The Maschhoffs, LLC
- Photo of the Day: Phantom of the farrowing barn
- Jolley: Five Minutes with Vani Hari and why does she matter?