K-State Swine Nutritionist Bob Goodband explains why the distillers dry grain with solubles has a lower percentage of corn oil because the distillers are keeping the corn oil for resale.
- Japan's Amari, USTR Froman arranging TPP talks next week
- US dollar strength is weighing on crop markets Thursday morning
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Lighter Side: Epic food battle pits hamster vs. Kobayashi
- Photo of the day: One redhead in a sea of blondes
- Alumbaugh: Best of Leman