K-State Swine Nutritionist Bob Goodband explains why the distillers dry grain with solubles has a lower percentage of corn oil because the distillers are keeping the corn oil for resale.
- Judge: Indiana hog farms protected by ‘Right to Farm’ law
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Drought costs California's ag industry $2.2 billion
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist