K-State Swine Nutritionist Bob Goodband explains why the distillers dry grain with solubles has a lower percentage of corn oil because the distillers are keeping the corn oil for resale.
- USDA seeking feedback on animal disease reporting, response
- 'Fat Chicken' game allows players to raise, slaughter livestock
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Cold Storage: Frozen pork supplies down 4%
- Photo of the day: Piggy wishes and oink-filled dreams
- Maschhoff Family Foods’ Greg Billhartz appointed CFO