K-State Swine Nutritionist Bob Goodband explains why the distillers dry grain with solubles has a lower percentage of corn oil because the distillers are keeping the corn oil for resale.
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Drought wars: Calif. drought vs. Dust Bowl
- Lighter Side: Rancher selling feral pork
- UK feed wheat purchased by Murphy Brown
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace