K-State Swine Nutritionist Bob Goodband explains why the distillers dry grain with solubles has a lower percentage of corn oil because the distillers are keeping the corn oil for resale.
- Hog Outlook: Another month of record retail pork prices
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Luc Dufresne to receive Science in Practice award
- Lighter Side: Rural sign warns of farm animals having sex
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- CF Industries sells carbon credits, donates proceeds to FFA