The U.S. Meat Export Federation (USMEF) capitalizes on opportunities abroad for U. S. pork and beef products from 17 offices around the world. In an interview with Mike Adams, AgriTalk host, Dan Halstrom, USMEF senior vice president, marketing communications, provides an overview of export activities for U.S. meat.
USMEF helps maximize value for U.S. pork products
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- USMEF: Regional director sees potential in Cambodian market
- Novartis opens animal health books to Bayer, others
- Fact sheet: Farm bill programs and the environment, economy
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- Farrow-to-finish margins strongly in the black
- Study shows animal ag's demand for soybeans is growing