The U.S. Meat Export Federation (USMEF) capitalizes on opportunities abroad for U. S. pork and beef products from 17 offices around the world. In an interview with Mike Adams, AgriTalk host, Dan Halstrom, USMEF senior vice president, marketing communications, provides an overview of export activities for U.S. meat.
USMEF helps maximize value for U.S. pork products
- Judge: Indiana hog farms protected by ‘Right to Farm’ law
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Meeting to focus on food, farm and fuel