The U.S. Meat Export Federation (USMEF) capitalizes on opportunities abroad for U. S. pork and beef products from 17 offices around the world. In an interview with Mike Adams, AgriTalk host, Dan Halstrom, USMEF senior vice president, marketing communications, provides an overview of export activities for U.S. meat.
USMEF helps maximize value for U.S. pork products
- USDA seeking feedback on animal disease reporting, response
- 'Fat Chicken' game allows players to raise, slaughter livestock
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Cold Storage: Frozen pork supplies down 4%
- Photo of the day: Piggy wishes and oink-filled dreams
- Maschhoff Family Foods’ Greg Billhartz appointed CFO