The U.S. Meat Export Federation (USMEF) capitalizes on opportunities abroad for U. S. pork and beef products from 17 offices around the world. In an interview with Mike Adams, AgriTalk host, Dan Halstrom, USMEF senior vice president, marketing communications, provides an overview of export activities for U.S. meat.
USMEF helps maximize value for U.S. pork products
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Search continues for best breaded pork tenderloin
- Pork Checkoff announces search for America's top #ChopGriller
- PEDv reaches Mexico
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Online Chinese pork promotion draws rave reviews
- Baise: Water Police, part four: EPA's definition of 'adjacent waters'