The U.S. Meat Export Federation (USMEF) capitalizes on opportunities abroad for U. S. pork and beef products from 17 offices around the world. In an interview with Mike Adams, AgriTalk host, Dan Halstrom, USMEF senior vice president, marketing communications, provides an overview of export activities for U.S. meat.
USMEF helps maximize value for U.S. pork products
- Bears made presence felt in the ag markets Thursday afternoon
- What’s the value of your network?
- Ag markets proved surprisingly changeable Thursday morning
- U.S. farmers resort to giant storage bags to avoid cheap sales
- California pays the price for Corn Belt’s cold snap
- Lighter Side: Lady Gaga enlisted in Calif. drought relief efforts