A USDA researcher is studying the feasibility of using cheaper alternatives to commercial fertilizers and how much farmers can use in an environmentally friendly way.
USDA researches environmentally friendly farming
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- For Canadian farmers, South Korea deal a chance to catch up
- Pork industry launches three-prong strategy to combat PEDv
- Beans and hogs reversed recent gains Tuesday night
- Cyclone Connection: Biosecurity is more important than ever
- Getting a grasp on meat labels
- Farrow-to-finish margins highest since 1987
Ikadan System USA Inc.