A USDA researcher is studying the feasibility of using cheaper alternatives to commercial fertilizers and how much farmers can use in an environmentally friendly way.
- Record U.S. soybean crop may hold silver lining for Iowa farmers
- Meat export volumes lower in August, but value remains strong
- We are Indiana agriculture: Emiley Gaskill doing what she loves
- Smithfield donates 852,000 servings of protein in Q3 2014
- Heated international pork markets cool down
- Pork industry launches new common audit