USDA Chief Economist Joe Glauber talks about the current drought and its effect on crops and how this drought compares to the 1988 drought.
USDA chief economist talks about crop conditions
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Surging soy prices sparked a broad crop-market advance Wednesday
- Farrow-to-finish margins tumble
- Goodwill Ambassadors for Family Farming recognized
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?