USDA Chief Economist Joe Glauber talks about the current drought and its effect on crops and how this drought compares to the 1988 drought.
USDA chief economist talks about crop conditions
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Livestock futures led the ag markets lower Thursday
- Commercial Manure Applicator Training scheduled for Jan. 7
- Winter storms slow – but can't stop – the drought
- FAO food prices stable with little change in meat, dairy
- Commentary: Soft and sweet
- Charity watchdog exposes HSUS for incorrect tax filings
- USMEF: Regional director sees potential in Cambodian market
- Novartis opens animal health books to Bayer, others
- Fact sheet: Farm bill programs and the environment, economy
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- Farrow-to-finish margins strongly in the black
- Study shows animal ag's demand for soybeans is growing