USDA’s chief economist says U.S. crop production should increase in 2013 and that could lead to lower prices for farmers. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
USDA chief economist: Production up, prices down
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Search continues for best breaded pork tenderloin
- Pork Checkoff announces search for America's top #ChopGriller
- PEDv reaches Mexico
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Online Chinese pork promotion draws rave reviews
- Baise: Water Police, part four: EPA's definition of 'adjacent waters'