Mark Walton, PhD, chief marketing officer for Recombinetics, describes how gene-splicing technology can advance livestock genetics, and how the precautionary principle can stifle innovation in food production.
- Poland confirms case of African swine fever in farm pigs
- Firefighters, first responders learn grain bin safety and rescue
- Study claims beef worse for environment than pork, poultry
- PEDv: Billions and billions of virus particles
- How is antibiotic use going to change under proposals by the FDA
- Livestock futures tumble Wednesday morning