Thad Simons, CEO of Novus Int’l, discusses the goals of the International Food and Agriculture Marketing Association (IFAMA) in this video. As the newly elected president of IFAMA, Simons sees the benefits of bringing together students, agribusiness personnel and academia who are passionate about feeding the world in the future.
Student involvement in agriculture is pivotal
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Guarding against overreach of the Endangered Species Act
- Zinpro Corporation announces realignment and promotions
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Exports: Corn sales see slight uptick, soybeans plummet again
- Exports: Pork sales climb 77%