Damian Mason, a comedian with agricultural roots and a strong point of view about telling the story of American agriculture, entertained and educated attendees of the American Society of Agricultural Consultants in Washington, D.C. His appearance was sponsored by AgProfessional.
- Ag markets moved unanimously lower Wednesday morning
- Japan's Amari, USTR Froman arranging TPP talks next week
- US dollar strength is weighing on crop markets Thursday morning
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Lighter Side: Epic food battle pits hamster vs. Kobayashi
- Photo of the day: One redhead in a sea of blondes