Phil Seng, president and CEO of the U.S. Meat Export Federation, discusses the importance of the USDA’s Market Access Program (MAP) in expanding beef exports, and the need to include MAP in the debate over the next farm bill.
- Japan's Amari, USTR Froman arranging TPP talks next week
- US dollar strength is weighing on crop markets Thursday morning
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Lighter Side: Epic food battle pits hamster vs. Kobayashi
- Photo of the day: One redhead in a sea of blondes
- Alumbaugh: Best of Leman