Phil Seng, president and CEO of the U.S. Meat Export Federation, discusses the importance of the USDA’s Market Access Program (MAP) in expanding beef exports, and the need to include MAP in the debate over the next farm bill.
Risk to USDA’s Market Access Program
- Corn and soybean prices continue to retrace 2012 drought rally
- Swine virus confirmed in Iowa, Indiana hog herds
- Premium Standard Farms Founder Dies Unexpectedly
- USDA says has detected virus in Iowa hog population
- Commentary: GMOs: How do I hate thee?
- Weather report: Rain spreads across the Corn Belt