Brandon Schafer of Schafer Farms in Goodhue, Minn., share his sense of responsibility to give pigs the quality of care they deserve as he brings food to the tables of consumers all across Minnesota.
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Drought wars: Calif. drought vs. Dust Bowl
- Lighter Side: Rancher selling feral pork
- UK feed wheat purchased by Murphy Brown
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace