Live from WPX 2012: Chr. Hansen
Dr. Mark Bertram, of First Choice Livestock, and Bob Lantz, of Chr. Hansen, discuss the importance of direct fed microbials (probiotics), such as BioPlus 2B and BioPlus YC in swine nutrition. Through a review of the modes of action of Bacillus organisms and sharing of some of the most recent research conducted with these bacteria, Bertram and Lantz enlighten viewers on the benefits that come from the use these products.
- Livestock Slaughter: Pork production drops 2%
- Cold Storage: Frozen pork supplies down 3%
- Ag markets closed mostly higher again Friday
- Hog Outlook: Farrow-to-finishers earned $107.25 per head in July
- Slaughter, hog weight adjustments raise second-half production
- WTO rules against U.S. in meat label fight