Tune in to GrainTV to see Cody and Brock discuss ethanol production numbers.
GrainTV: Ethanol production numbers spur market selloff
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Purdue, Ohio State partner to help farmers control marestail
- Increasing cropping frequency may boost food supply
- Ag markets moved generally higher on Wednesday morning
- How do you compare to USDA's income, expense summary?
- Where is the safety net? There is no safety net
- Informed caregivers can help reduce pre-weaning mortality rates
- USMEF: Regional director sees potential in Cambodian market
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- Fact sheet: Farm bill programs and the environment, economy
- Novartis opens animal health books to Bayer, others
- Farrow-to-finish margins strongly in the black
- Study shows animal ag's demand for soybeans is growing