Food price inflation won’t be as high this year as the USDA originally expected. The USDA's Bob Ellison has more.
Food prices rising at slower rate than expected
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Search continues for best breaded pork tenderloin
- Pork Checkoff announces search for America's top #ChopGriller
- PEDv reaches Mexico
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Online Chinese pork promotion draws rave reviews
- Baise: Water Police, part four: EPA's definition of 'adjacent waters'