A USDA economist says the persistent drought in the Midwest will lead to higher than normal food price inflation for the rest of the year.
Drought affecting food prices in 2013
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Most ag markets turned lower Thursday
- Crop markets reacted differently to Thursday's export data
- 13th annual Animal Ag Summit "Cracking the Millennial Code"
- Exports: Corn sales set 10-week low…again
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Exports: Pork sales rebound substantially