A USDA economist says the persistent drought in the Midwest will lead to higher than normal food price inflation for the rest of the year.
Drought affecting food prices in 2013
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Will tornado alley come alive this weekend?
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Guarding against overreach of the Endangered Species Act
- Zinpro Corporation announces realignment and promotions
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Exports: Corn sales see slight uptick, soybeans plummet again