Along with consumers’ increased interest in how their food is grown, the question of how antibiotics are used on the farm also is being asked more frequently. Read more here.
Consumers need more information on antibiotic use
- USDA seeking feedback on animal disease reporting, response
- 'Fat Chicken' game allows players to raise, slaughter livestock
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Cold Storage: Frozen pork supplies down 4%
- Photo of the day: Piggy wishes and oink-filled dreams
- Maschhoff Family Foods’ Greg Billhartz appointed CFO