Along with consumers’ increased interest in how their food is grown, the question of how antibiotics are used on the farm also is being asked more frequently. Read more here.
Consumers need more information on antibiotic use
- Children's livestock shows have become about competition, money
- DOJ adds divestiture requirement Tyson’s Hillshire purchase
- Rising Black Sea tensions are supporting the crop markets
- Check water periodically for bacteria, nitrate
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday