Along with consumers’ increased interest in how their food is grown, the question of how antibiotics are used on the farm also is being asked more frequently. Read more here.
Consumers need more information on antibiotic use
- Judge: Indiana hog farms protected by ‘Right to Farm’ law
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Okla. Attorney General calls out HSUS on tornado donations
- Doane Market Watch: Hog shortage likely to persist
- Meeting to focus on food, farm and fuel