Along with consumers’ increased interest in how their food is grown, the question of how antibiotics are used on the farm also is being asked more frequently. Read more here.
Consumers need more information on antibiotic use
- Hog Outlook: Retail pork prices average $4.215 per pound
- Higher pork production anticipated in 2015
- Lighter Side: World's tallest cow found in Illinois
- Mark Greenwood named president of The Maschhoffs, LLC
- Photo of the Day: Phantom of the farrowing barn
- Jolley: Five Minutes with Vani Hari and why does she matter?