Erin Brenneman, PorkNetwork blogger and part of the Brenneman Pork family, looks at the importance of being transparent with consumers who want to learn more about pork production.
- Lighter Side: Rural sign warns of farm animals having sex
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- CF Industries sells carbon credits, donates proceeds to FFA
- U.S. meat, seafood prices rising on drought and disease
- Lower litter rates, higher dressed weights drive hog production
- Livestock slaughter: Pork production up 3%