Darren Warth is the owner of Smokey D’s restaurants in Des Moines, Iowa and is a passionate lover of pork. He also is a competitive barbecue participant and will be exhibiting his skills this weekend at the Kansas City Royal. We’re pleased that Darren has agreed to write a blog for PorkNetwork, so look for it soon.
Bragging on barbecue
- Most ag markets turned lower Thursday
- Crop markets reacted differently to Thursday's export data
- 13th annual Animal Ag Summit "Cracking the Millennial Code"
- Exports: Corn sales set 10-week low…again
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Exports: Pork sales rebound substantially