Welcome to the Sandy River Farm in Arkansas. Thad Hinkle and Mike Brown, farmers who care for the sows, invite you to look inside a barn with free access stalls. While animal care is a top priority for all farmers, they explain why the farm transitioned from stall housing to free access stalls.
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Surging soy prices sparked a broad crop-market advance Wednesday
- Farrow-to-finish margins tumble
- Goodwill Ambassadors for Family Farming recognized
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Lighter Side: Make way for the swimming pigs of…