Welcome to the Sandy River Farm in Arkansas. Thad Hinkle and Mike Brown, farmers who care for the sows, invite you to look inside a barn with free access stalls. While animal care is a top priority for all farmers, they explain why the farm transitioned from stall housing to free access stalls.
Alternative lifestyle of a sow
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Ukraine's importance in major grain, oilseed global trade
- Preventing PEDv: Take another look at biosecurity and nutrition
- Hog prices take off, probably due to PEDv
- North Dakota latest state to confirm case of PEDv
- PEDv has little impact on international pork market access
- Update on Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus
Smidley Mfg., Inc.