In Part 2 of the video interview with Thad Simons, CEO of Novus Int’l, he discusses the need for agribusiness to “step up to the plate” with scholarships and internships for students. The International Food and Agriculture Marketing Association brings together teams of students from all over the world. These young people are passionate about agriculture and are ready to go to work.
Agribusiness has an opportunity to support students
- USMEF: Regional director sees potential in Cambodian market
- Novartis opens animal health books to Bayer, others
- Fact sheet: Farm bill programs and the environment, economy
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- Farrow-to-finish margins strongly in the black
- Study shows animal ag's demand for soybeans is growing