At the Animal Agriculture Alliance Stakeholder Summit last week, the alliance’s president and CEO, Kay Johnson-Smith describes the theme of the summit, which focused on animal welfare, activists and consumer perceptions.
- AgFeed to pay $18 million to settle SEC charges
- FDA offers resources on conditional drug approvals
- Photo of the Day: Showmanship starts with passion
- Grain futures lagged behind the other ag markets Tuesday night
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- Commentary: The ultimate squelch on GMO labeling