The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) has released its first-ever movie trailer, celebrating the organization’s 150th anniversary. The 30-second video, celebrating all that veterinary medicine does, previewed at 160 theaters and 2,760 screens in the Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego and Washington, D.C., markets on June 21 and is expected to be seen by an estimated 3.2 million people before it completes its run on June 27. Visit avma.org/150 for a complete list of theaters showing the video. Click here to view the video.
- Photo of the day: Forget #felfies – here comes #pelfies!
- Lighter Side: Get the Best of the Black Pot!
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Stewardship of new technologies embraced by U.S. meat industry
- Research is being conducted on Brazilian meat production
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night