The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) has released its first-ever movie trailer, celebrating the organization’s 150th anniversary. The 30-second video, celebrating all that veterinary medicine does, previewed at 160 theaters and 2,760 screens in the Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego and Washington, D.C., markets on June 21 and is expected to be seen by an estimated 3.2 million people before it completes its run on June 27. Visit avma.org/150 for a complete list of theaters showing the video. Click here to view the video.
- USDA seeking feedback on animal disease reporting, response
- 'Fat Chicken' game allows players to raise, slaughter livestock
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Cold Storage: Frozen pork supplies down 4%
- Photo of the day: Piggy wishes and oink-filled dreams
- Maschhoff Family Foods’ Greg Billhartz appointed CFO