The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) has released its first-ever movie trailer, celebrating the organization’s 150th anniversary. The 30-second video, celebrating all that veterinary medicine does, previewed at 160 theaters and 2,760 screens in the Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego and Washington, D.C., markets on June 21 and is expected to be seen by an estimated 3.2 million people before it completes its run on June 27. Visit avma.org/150 for a complete list of theaters showing the video. Click here to view the video.
- Hog Outlook: Retail pork prices average $4.215 per pound
- Higher pork production anticipated in 2015
- Lighter Side: World's tallest cow found in Illinois
- Mark Greenwood named president of The Maschhoffs, LLC
- Photo of the Day: Phantom of the farrowing barn
- Jolley: Five Minutes with Vani Hari and why does she matter?