At the NIAA conference on antibiotic resistance, Kansas State University veterinarian Mike Apley, DVM, PhD, discusses the complexity of the resistance issue while also acknowledging animal agriculture should take a close look at current uses and consider changes to prevent resistance and preserve consumer confidence. Read more about Dr. Apley’s presentation.
- Lower hog numbers keep prices high
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- U.S. Ag Centers ready for National Farm Safety and Health Week
- Food versus fuel in U.S. renewable energy showdown
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Doane Market Watch: All eyes on Friday's Hogs & Pigs report