Welcome to the Sandy River Farm in Arkansas. Thad Hinkle and Mike Brown, farmers who care for the sows, invite you to look inside a barn with free access stalls. While animal care is a top priority for all farmers, they explain why the farm transitioned from stall housing to free access stalls.
- 2015 National Pork Board Member nominations deadline approaching
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- Iowa leaders issue critical statement on EPA’s WOTUS rule
- NPPC urges changes to COOL
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Record harvests are not pushing up export sales