Mark Walton, PhD, chief marketing officer for Recombinetics, describes how gene-splicing technology can advance livestock genetics, and how the precautionary principle can stifle innovation in food production.
- FAO urges support for animal disease monitoring
- If it looks like a skunk and smells like a skunk…
- Cotton, soyoil diverged from general ag strength Thursday night
- Trillions of gallons of water lost in Calif. drought
- U.S. and Canadian hog inventory down 4 percent
- Preventive screening saves lives at Wisconsin Farm Tech Days