At the NIAA conference on antibiotic resistance, Kansas State University veterinarian Mike Apley, DVM, PhD, discusses the complexity of the resistance issue while also acknowledging animal agriculture should take a close look at current uses and consider changes to prevent resistance and preserve consumer confidence. Read more about Dr. Apley’s presentation.
- Lighter Side: Quaker Oat’s guy gets a milk mustache
- Photo of the day: Pink tractors help make pig chores fun
- Keep a tight grip on PEDv biosecurity
- Interest in agriculture helps enrollment in Nebraska college
- Cold Storage: Frozen pork supplies down slightly from 2013
- July exports lower than a year ago