Welcome to the Sandy River Farm in Arkansas. Thad Hinkle and Mike Brown, farmers who care for the sows, invite you to look inside a barn with free access stalls. While animal care is a top priority for all farmers, they explain why the farm transitioned from stall housing to free access stalls.
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- U.S. has right to require labeling of meat
- U.S. beef, pork on display at one of world’s largest food shows
- Ag markets proved generally mixed Monday night
- 2015 National Pork Board Member nominations deadline approaching