Oklahoma City, OK Wed Mar 26, 2014 USDA-OK Dept Ag Market News
Oklahoma National Stockyards Hog Buying Station, Oklahoma City, OK.
Slaughter Hog Report for 03/26/2014.
Compared to Tuesday
Barrows and Gilts: Steady.
US 1-3 220-270 lbs 70.00
Sows: 1.00-2.00 higher.
US 1-3 300-500 lbs 68.00-73.00
US 1-3 500-700 lbs 75.00-78.00
Boars: 200-250 lbs 20.00
over 250 lbs 5.00
Source: USDA-Oklahoma Dept of Ag Market News, Oklahoma City, OK
Telephone (405) 232-5425 Market Recording 405-636-2691
Oklahoma City Hogs
- Women are the past, present and future of American ag
- Lighter Side: KFC becomes the ultimate 'comfort food'
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- USDA seeking feedback on animal disease reporting, response
- 'Fat Chicken' game allows players to raise, slaughter livestock
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday