Oklahoma City, OK Wed Dec 11, 2013 USDA-OK Dept Ag Market News
Oklahoma National Stockyards Hog Buying Station, Oklahoma City, OK.
Slaughter Hog Report for 12/11/2013.
Compared to Tuesday not enough of any one class to test the market.
Barrows and Gilts:
US 1-3 220-270 lbs No Test
US 1-3 400-450 lbs No Test
US 1-3 450-500 lbs No Test
US 1-3 500-600 lbs No Test
US 1-3 600-700 lbs No Test
Boars: 200-250 lbs No Test
over 250 lbs No Test
Source: USDA-Oklahoma Dept of Ag Market News, Oklahoma City, OK
Telephone (405) 232-5425 Market Recording 405-636-2691
Oklahoma City Hogs
- Hog Outlook: Retail pork prices average $4.215 per pound
- Higher pork production anticipated in 2015
- Lighter Side: World's tallest cow found in Illinois
- Mark Greenwood named president of The Maschhoffs, LLC
- Photo of the Day: Phantom of the farrowing barn
- Jolley: Five Minutes with Vani Hari and why does she matter?