Oklahoma City, OK Wed Sep 23, 2013 USDA-OK Dept Ag Market News
Oklahoma National Stockyards Hog Buying Station, Oklahoma City, OK.
Slaughter Hog Report for 09/23/2013.
Compared to Wednesday:
Barrows and Gilts: Steady.
US 1-3 220-270 lbs 60.00
Sows: Mostly 2.00 higher.
US 1-3 300-500 lbs 64.00-68.00
US 1-3 500-700 lbs 70.00-72.00
Boars: 200-250 lbs 20.00
over 250 lbs 5.00
Source: USDA-Oklahoma Dept of Ag Market News, Oklahoma City, OK
Telephone (405) 232-5425 Market Recording 405-636-2691
Oklahoma City Hogs
- Mexico pork production expanding despite PEDv
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture
- Vaught: Higher supplies are bound to impact prices
- 6 habits of strategic thinkers
- Iowa leaders issue critical statement on EPA’s WOTUS rule
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future