Oklahoma City, OK Wed Jul 31, 2013 USDA-OK Dept Ag Market News
Oklahoma National Stockyards Hog Buying Station, Oklahoma City, OK.
Slaughter Hog Report for 07/31/2013.
Compared to Tuesday:
Barrows and Gilts: Steady.
US 1-3 220-270 lbs 62.00
US 1-3 300-500 lbs 66.00-68.00
US 1-3 500-700 lbs 70.00-72.00
Boars: 200-250 lbs 20.00
over 250 lbs 7.00
Source: USDA-Oklahoma Dept of Ag Market News, Oklahoma City, OK
Telephone (405) 232-5425 Market Recording 405-636-2691
Oklahoma City Hogs
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Drought wars: Calif. drought vs. Dust Bowl
- Lighter Side: Rancher selling feral pork
- UK feed wheat purchased by Murphy Brown
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace