Oklahoma City, OK Mon Jul 30, 2013 USDA-OK Dept Ag Market News
Oklahoma National Stockyards Hog Buying Station, Oklahoma City, OK.
Slaughter Hog Report for 07/30/2013.
Compared to Monday:
Barrows and Gilts: 2.00 lower.
US 1-3 220-270 lbs 62.00
Sows: 2.00 higher.
US 1-3 300-500 lbs 66.00-68.00
US 1-3 500-700 lbs 70.00-72.00
Boars: 200-250 lbs 20.00
over 250 lbs 7.00
Source: USDA-Oklahoma Dept of Ag Market News, Oklahoma City, OK
Telephone (405) 232-5425 Market Recording 405-636-2691
Oklahoma City Hogs
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Surging soy prices sparked a broad crop-market advance Wednesday
- Farrow-to-finish margins tumble
- Goodwill Ambassadors for Family Farming recognized
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Lighter Side: Make way for the swimming pigs of…