Oklahoma City, OK Tue Feb 12, 2013 USDA-OK Dept Ag Market News
Oklahoma National Stockyards Hog Buying Station, Oklahoma City, OK.
Slaughter Hog Report for 02/12/2013.
Compared to Monday:
Barrows and Gilts: Steady.
US 1-3 220-270 lbs 50.00
US 1-3 300-500 lbs 38.00-40.00
US 1-3 500-700 lbs 44.00-46.00
Boars: 200-250 lbs 20.00
over 250 lbs 5.00
Source: USDA-Oklahoma Dept of Ag Market News, Oklahoma City, OK
Telephone (405) 232-5425 Market Recording 405-636-2691
Oklahoma City Hogs
- FAO urges support for animal disease monitoring
- If it looks like a skunk and smells like a skunk…
- Cotton, soyoil diverged from general ag strength Thursday night
- Trillions of gallons of water lost in Calif. drought
- U.S. and Canadian hog inventory down 4 percent
- Preventive screening saves lives at Wisconsin Farm Tech Days