Oklahoma City, OK Tue Feb 12, 2013 USDA-OK Dept Ag Market News
Oklahoma National Stockyards Hog Buying Station, Oklahoma City, OK.
Slaughter Hog Report for 02/12/2013.
Compared to Monday:
Barrows and Gilts: Steady.
US 1-3 220-270 lbs 50.00
US 1-3 300-500 lbs 38.00-40.00
US 1-3 500-700 lbs 44.00-46.00
Boars: 200-250 lbs 20.00
over 250 lbs 5.00
Source: USDA-Oklahoma Dept of Ag Market News, Oklahoma City, OK
Telephone (405) 232-5425 Market Recording 405-636-2691
Oklahoma City Hogs
- Ag equipment makers may suffer longer than farmers
- AgFeed to pay $18 million to settle SEC charges
- FDA offers resources on conditional drug approvals
- Photo of the Day: Showmanship starts with passion
- Grain futures lagged behind the other ag markets Tuesday night
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees