Oklahoma City, OK Wed Feb 06, 2013 USDA-OK Dept Ag Market News
Oklahoma National Stockyards Hog Buying Station, Oklahoma City, OK.
Slaughter Hog Report for 02/06/2013.
Compared to Tuesday:
Barrows and Gilts: Steady.
US 1-3 220-270 lbs 55.00
Sows: Steady to 2.00 higher.
US 1-3 300-500 lbs 35.00-40.00
US 1-3 500-700 lbs 44.00-46.00
Boars: 200-250 lbs 20.00
over 250 lbs 5.00
Source: USDA-Oklahoma Dept of Ag Market News, Oklahoma City, OK
Telephone (405) 232-5425 Market Recording 405-636-2691
Oklahoma City Hogs
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- U.S. has right to require labeling of meat
- U.S. beef, pork on display at one of world’s largest food shows
- Ag markets proved generally mixed Monday night
- 2015 National Pork Board Member nominations deadline approaching