Oklahoma City, OK Tue Jan 08, 2013 USDA-OK Dept Ag Market News
Oklahoma National Stockyards Hog Buying Station, Oklahoma City, OK.
Slaughter Hog Report for 01/08/2013.
Compared to Monday:
Barrows and Gilts: Steady
US 1-3 220-270 lbs 50.00
US 1-3 300-500 lbs 40.00-45.00
US 1-3 500-700 lbs 48.00-50.00
Boars: 200-250 lbs 20.00
over 250 lbs 5.00
Source: USDA-Oklahoma Dept of Ag Market News, Oklahoma City, OK
Telephone (405) 232-5425 Market Recording 405-636-2691
Oklahoma City Hogs
- Zoetis announces recipients of Honoring Caregivers Award
- Ag markets were decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Brumm Speaks Out: More on swine nutrition
- Farrow-to-finish margins pushed higher again
- Photo of the day: Forget #felfies – here comes #pelfies!